Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Field Trip of Sorts


Help! Help!....

My right hand is holding on to a piece of nail and my left to a small bronze basket I want hanging in the kitchen cabinet.....

Oh' I know exactly how to do this.....It would look lovely the way I want it. Problem is, my hammer seems to have wandered off by itself.


Please...have you seen it?!..

I was using it a while ago...Just pounding something in place when I decided that my old flower printed bed sheet can morph into a splendid table cover...

So I rushed upstairs and pulled under piles of blanket...Sure enough..the pink cotton flowerette sheet was there..I admit that I completely forgot all about hammer as I sunk my pretty fabric in the washer...

While doing so, I saw my bronze basket just wearily sulking in one corner near the bars of soap and rugs...Uuuuu...why look! I've been searching for that thing for some time now..and there it was right in front of me!


Which is why I am holding on to this piece of nail.

Please....if by any chance you come across my hammer.... pray do tell that one more pounding...just one more... really wouldn't hurt.

( ps: My camera cable seems to have joined my hammer in this field trip of sorts...dwats..I wanted to upload pics of my ceramic garden bunny...later perhaps...)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm ... don't know where your hammer's at ... heck, don't know where mine's at. but ... maybe i can cook somethin' else up for ya. stay tuned ....

Gary said...

Get a rope. Tie one end to the hammer.Tie the other end to yourself. Problem solved. :)

Unknown said...

hey girl ... look here and, then .... look look here!

ok. so its not a hammer. but ... me thinks you might like it ...?

Lady Prism said...

red.mantissa: whoooooweeeee!!!..jumping up and down here!!!.cooooool!!!..yeehah!..only..gawd..how in the world am I gonna' attach that to my header?..I'm really embarrassed to admit this..but..I have nooo clue how to do it...

cool..cool...cool..hee!hee!

Gary:.nye!he!he!

darkfoam said...

lez seeeeeeeee......

have you looked under those stacks of
paper over there?
and btw...
maybe my hammer and your hammer got together and are having a tete a tete under that stack over there.

Unknown said...

luxie - left you a comment reply @ my blog ... check it ... (i can take care of it [header] ... but read the comment ... k?)

hugs

=8^)

X. Dell said...

I haven't seen your hammer, but I can post a placard locally to see if anyone in NYC has found it.

I'm sure it will show up when you're looking for something else.