Monday, April 09, 2007

A Hold of Time

I have a wee' moment to spare before prepping up dinner. Blogging has been painfully neglected the past week or so being that the celebration of lent is observed here with utmost quiet and a ceasing of activities that more or less give pleasure to the senses. In deference therefore, I put aside time I would so gloriously have wanted to spend fluttering from one bloggy' home to another.

I did give in to a peek or two in some..and yes...a surge of jolting sadness overcame me when I came across the news of the Baron's so sudden and thoroughly untimely passing...sad...He was a good soul I could tell from reading him. I have this certainty though that he is in a beautiful place where white lilies abound...a place where there is no longing or hurt...or anger...ever.


His last post was akin to the last steps of a long winding staircase being traversed by a man who has finally discovered illumination. Isn't that what we all want?....illumination...light..answers......He shall be missed....and someday.....we all will travel to where he is....a place of peace where time has been conquered...

Time....moments to consciously count...

It's 6:35 pm here...I shall have to continue this tomorrow...time is telling me to let go of my keyboard....My time is needed elsewhere...I shall have to come back here after the span of winding hours....to converse to myself..about..time...


What shall I do with my earthly time?......

Time...time....time..time.... has a hold on me...





4 comments:

darkfoam said...

that is just so very beautifully written, luxie.

Helene said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Whats for dinner?

X. Dell said...

As William Saroyan said, "In the time of your life, live." Whatever one does, that would be a good maxim to keep in mind, I should think.

Lady Prism said...

Foam: Oh' thank you!!

Kate: Salad and Puttanesca!!

X:DELL:..I shall remember..