Monday, May 07, 2007

Early and late Monday Thoughts..

A welcome to Monday though I woke up in a hurried blur. The evening prior was a flurry of mundane domesticity and sleep was like a mere comma...a hiccup of' a second that brought me to.....right now.....which is MOnday....the Monday that I spoke of a post below...

And we woke up and pecked a wee' dazed kiss on each other then went our own way getting dressed...no time for coffee or conversations...The boys were reminded of their chores and responsibilities...then out the house we went for the long drive here...The cacophony of voices bringing in the early news from the car radio broke the silence..."I need coffee" to be exact was what he said...which I seconded...

So..we drove through Mcdo' at Eastwood and took out pancakes with the cups of steaming brown...which is of course a blech couple ov' steaming cups... but no choice...

And....here I am..my Monday starting...a meeting set in a few hours though right now I stole a few moments for this......and to wish you a happy energetic week....

will be back tomorrow...

ps: highlight of the weekend was Spiderman....cool...

THE NIGHT THAT CAME

Home at last...in a couple of ours I'd be in bed to welcome another hiccup' of a moment before I wake up to a Tuesday. Tired right now...the afternoon was spent in a rigorous meeting with clients...It was rather exciting really because coming from the academe I'm still trying to get the hang of the way things are done in the corporate world...

I'm going to be super busy that's for sure...am' loaded with three biggie' projects and my entire me will be swimming in templates and books and papers from tomorrow till about the end of June...I bet me' blogging will be my respite from the strain...am' glad for the work of course..am' glad that I would be facing those managers and they would be listening and learning from me..am' thankful that the gig' late last year was successful enough for them to take me again... thankful..thankful..tired thankful...

I'm looking at this though as a preparation for something bigger...Luxie has a dweam you see....sure this corporate is a big deal..but what my inner Luxie really wants to do...is....is....ah'...maybe I'll write about it tomorrow..when my mind is in a sleepy haze no longer....right now...( yaaaaawn..) me' needs to dream the kind of dream I get when I'm snuggled up with a pillow.....zzzzzzzzzzz....

ud' nite...ye'

and' uuuu' yeh'...I just have this urge to say that.......

love is life..and life is love...( faraway look...)

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

hope you are enjoying sweet slumbers now.
i don't know, luxie. seems like i stopped dreaming a long time ago. i have no idea what the inner foam wants and desires anymore. maybe i'm just not listening anymore.
i'm hearing a great shout from outside. my flowers are calling to me, as is my peppermint and parsley....
tabouli ingredients, yummm.
they are a shoutin'....they need water.
how come i can hear them?

Lady Prism said...

You hear them because they speak..look..they are waving at you and asking if they could have some ice cream...

Over here..Bushy is talking as well....he seems to be telling me about a cat he fancies...

...a gooood night's sleep will bring back those dreams..

X. Dell said...

You can share the dweam with us anytime you like, you know.