Friday, July 20, 2007

Life's a Party

Still stuck getting this on in an internet cafe...but..not for long!..I'm expecting a full trot wireless connection in my home a week from now. The guy at Smart Bro promised me le' chic wifi connect in every area..corner..perimeter of my home in a week..yee la la la la..tra lu lu!!...Okay Luxie meeeh..just little twinky sleeps..little twinky sleeps and Luxie me can go fleeting from bloggy' to bloggy...
Uuuu'..as to my digital cam..I really have to search high and low for the battery charger...Dwatsy...I have nooo idea whatsoever where it is...buuuut...don' panic...ye'..me' knows itz tweely dum' sleeping in one of the unopened boxes..still...along with other cables that seem to have gone a missing....
Aiiind' ooh' lala to the days I've had...I've been lunching and coffeeing and teaing and giggly talking to friends...I have decided that life is one big vacation and thAt..izzz' exactly how I'm living it...one good memory at a time....
The fun - est time I should say was the dinner I had the last time I posted here...( wednesday that is..) I treated hubzzy' dearie to a good time at the Cafe Havana..Super filled to the rafters on a summery feel moonlit night surrounded by happy people of rainbow colored race and language and what have you..all just unwinding to the cool sound of Ariba who was the performer for that night...So fun to see about three couples dancing to the groove....so fun just tasting how yummy everything served was..and yeehah'..how equally yummy hubzzy dearie looked that particular night...specially after about three swigs of something called screaming something...
ahhh'..life is gwaaand...
This morning, after bringing the kids to school we decided then and there to take an hour's drive to Tagaytay ( a mountain resort place here..) just to have breakfast!..Surprised me with the suggestion...Surprised myself even more when I said "why not?"..So dressed in nothing much more than what we would normally wear for home ( I was even wearing my plain yellow rubber garden slippers ), off we went for a hefty delicious breakfast at Buon Giorno...Oh' hooow I wish I had my camera with me to show everyone the volcano view..the birds..the greenery..the cute bed like sofa with sat in complete with white chiffon drapery...absolutely romantic!!!..
Of course the waitress sort of eyed us a bit reluctantly at first..( snobby' snooty sort..)we were so um'..underdressed for the place I guess, but since there were no other patrons at that early morning she shrugged off our attire...Had blue berry waffles, bacon, egg benedict, tarragon tea and some pretty foreign sounding coffee served in so small muggies'....
We so intend to go back this Sunday morning with the boys..this time prepared and with my camera...lovely..lovely...lovely...
Ah'..me gotza' go...somethingz a' wrong with my bloggy when I check in from any internet cafe...the pictures just don't show..or sometimes..the whole bloggy bit just hangs...sigh...just a few more days...yeehah'...I shall see you all real soon...Meanwhile..do take care and I so thank you for the warm visits and yes...also thanks Kate for the orchid..hee! hee!..

10 comments:

-_- said...

hey

you are chosen by sharm to represent your country in the first international blog
WUB (World United Bloggers)
the aim of this blog is to prove to the world that the difference in our languages and religions and colors doesn't make us hate each other and we can make this world better if we say our opinion with a respect to the opinion of the others
if you are agree to join us please send e-mail with your nick name , age , country and your blog address on sharm_lover@hotmail.com to send you activation mail which makes you read every thing about the WUB (World United Bloggers) and it's aims
thanks

Sharm

Princess Banter said...

Aaaaah I love Tagaytay! We used to go there every Saturday to hear mass and have breakfast :) Hope to see you more regularly on blogosphere!

darkfoam said...

i wanna go to that place now and have breakfast....
me's starved!
anyhow, i hope you do something about your music covering half of your writing. while i enjoy the music a whole bunch lately it seems to want to take over everything.
glad you are having a good time though.
xo
xo
xo

exskindiver said...

i too love tagaytay.
i used to go there a lot with my family, growing up.
kudos to you two for doing something as spontaneous as that.
i always say this but it is so true:
life is too short. (stop and have breakfast in a fancy restaurant in your pangbahay)

Guatyen said...

woohoo for spontaneous trips, breakfast! we do that sometimes too. just live by the moment... and is gooooood! :D

jac said...

I came here to read three times today and your blog was weird with blank spaces, the fourth time now, I got it opened.

Looking forward to the pics of your lady adventures where ever you are. Which place are you now in ? Cuba ?

Looking forward to visiting you soon.

X. Dell said...

Are people really that clothes conscious in Manilla? If restaurants refused service because of a dress code here, they'd better have a regular celebrity clientele.

Helene said...

wow sounds lovely!! It does sound like things are good there! I am glad!

Do your kids go to year round school? Mine dont go back to school until Aug 20. ugggg thats a long way away! lol

Guatyen said...

*ding dong*
wireless up... where arff thou?
*walking towards luxie's garden*
hello? you in the garden? :D

HLiza said...

Hey, I can't wait for those photos Lux! I miss you!