Seven (Silly) Things About Me
1. I wiggle my feet real fast when I can't fall asleep.
2. I'm a size five when it comes to shoes...(we're talking Asian size)...I can fit right in at the children's section.
3. I ( seriously) announce every dinner that I'm on a diet but end up eating as much ( ok....more often.... more than) the boys and my hubby. This fact has been recently and blatantly and without consideration to my inner feelings (hrmmmph!) pointed out to me.
4. I flunked math...Every single math there was starting from 4th grade.
5. When I was 15 I intentionally jumped from a really great height off a gigantic "macopa" tree and sprained my ankle without anyone having noticed. I pretended to be sick and stayed in bed. You see, I was told to never climb that tree because I could hurt myself. One summer afternoon I did just the opposite of course and when I heard my grandfather coming for me I just jumped.
6. My hands are also really really really tiny small....
7. I believe there are real fairies and elves lurking in areas with lots and lots ov' trees....
There we go...
I've actually been tagged twice for this. The lovelies to do so were:MIRROR ME and REBECCA.
Sorry ladies that it took me some time to do this...I had fun though! Thanks so much for thinking about me.
A happy start of the week to all...Oh' and anybody wanting to tag herself/ himself to do this is welcome....fun really:>