Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Monday Blogger Meet

Fantastic! Fantastic!

How else can I describe the past days that have transpired!? Absolutely significantly fantastic!

Yes, the trip to the beach was sooo cool! Buut..I haven't uploaded the pics just yet so that would have to wait for a while...tsk! However, what was even more fantastic was having met this wonderful multi - talented blogger, writer and counselor, Cathy of "Cathy By The Sea" ( links to follow later)..clap!...clap!..clap!!!

I was a little bit "shy" ( nye' he!he!he!) at first, but sensing how just true a person she is set me totally at ease...just like meeting an old friend you haven't seen for a while.

Thanks...thanks..thanks.. Cathy for the beautiful time last Monday!

And to all of you..have a wonderful day..whatever day fate may have brought you here...mwah!

Have fun!

7 comments:

..................... said...

now i'm getting jealous ..
:)
i have yet to meet a fellow blogger!
but, i'm glad you had a great meet..
and like you, i'd probably initially be really shy.

Aunty Belle said...

Hey hey!!! I was so thrilled to have ya' visit the Porch!! Wow....
if ya build a porch on the sea, Luxie, I'se gonna come visit ya!!!

How are you and yours??

Really missed you, Sweetie.

Darlene said...

Hey :)
I know you!
Thanks for the love
here(LOVE)is some for you!
xox d

ThursdayNext said...

Oooo how fun! I am glad you enjoyed yourself!

Cathy B said...

hi luxie :) i thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and am looking forward to many more lunch dates with you!

HLiza said...

Oh that's so cool..the blogger meet..the slide show.. Foam, are you sure you gonna be shy..and you too..Lux..now I want to meet more and more bloggers!

exskindiver said...

hi luxie and cathy too!
yes to meeting great online friends.
woo hoo.