Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dear God

When you read the thoughts of the world...do you cry?
When you see what we have done to your world....do you cry?
When you see your children embrace evil...do you cry?

Do you God....cry?.....

I do......

when I read thoughts of anger and hate....I cry
when I see the land plundered...I cry....
When I see evil take another life....I cry...

I'm not God...God...
But I cry....

Do you?...

It's just me God...Luxie...
Don't want no trouble.... I just want to know

PS: I still love you God..even if you cry



6 comments:

..................... said...

he's probably weeping buckets..

awareness said...

We cry for God. He cries with us.

Very poignant luxie.

Unknown said...

He/She does have a lot to cry about.

X. Dell said...

I used to cry. Now I have no more tears left.

savvycityfarmer said...

He will wipe away all tears......

Mayden' s Voyage said...

I know He's wept over me...

One night I was sitting at the top of our stairs- and I was suddenly over come with a Presence...and for a split second I saw life through anothers eyes...and I felt it was His eyes I was looking through.

This came to me:

"Our God has feelings'
you can:
Anger Him, or delight Him,
Bless him or grieve Him,
Cause Him to rejoice over you,
or break His heart-

Choose wisely dear ones,
choose wisely-"

I had this verse painted and framed and it hangs over the stairs in our home...everyone in my family has to pass under it as they come and go.

It's a good reminder~ for all of us. If only I could hang it where the world would see it...