Monday, June 11, 2007

My Eight Arms and Two Heads


(Off to wave hello to the chirping birdies'...will be back to reply to comments and write me meandering thoughts a bit later....

"Buussshhhyy....quiiiieeeet!!..")
-------------------------------------------------------------

9:33 pm precisely and am' just done washing dinner plates and keeping things a bit bop' in order..well, somehow....

Weariness is beginning to creep through my backbone but I have a mind to snap it off!
( the weariness feel.. NoT... me' backbone tee hee!....)

I still want to spend a couple of hours running through my material..at least till I get a spinal clue to the flow of topics...Tomorrow will be a serious wee' blee' doo' busy boo' day for me with my eyes glued once again to work....

ye'...

Makes me wish I had eight arms....
Make that eight flexible arms that could stretch and contort through corners and spaces to get everything done...

Aiiind..since I'm wishing for eight arms..( my my...how many fingers would that be?....my manicurist would be thrilled!..) what if I had about four legs with two pairs of feet each huh?!...

And since I've got legs that much, what's to stop me from wishing for two heads??....Isn't there a saying that goes "two heads are better than one??"........

And if I've got two heads....why not two bodies too?!...

Heck!..why settle for two bodies eh?...Why not have two me's????...
Maybe three?????...

Yeeeah!..

It there were three of me, I could do just about anything needed to be done all at the same reality of time...

Oooh' the wisdome of meeh'....

Whooo hooo!!..I wonder how Hubzzy' doo' here will handle the three of Luxie?!?..har dee' har hee! hee! he!he!

..........Uh' oh'.........

dwatzy'...the one me is beginning to feel sleepy'....

Yaaaaaiks!..no..I won't sleep!!..

no...I woooon't sleep!!!

...needs to type draft...needs to...to...to...to...

zzzzzzz'''''''''



7 comments:

darkfoam said...

all the chirping birdies are presently sounds asleep over here. they are probably dreaming of that early worm.

Unknown said...

You seem to have invented a new blogging paradigm... dynamic blogging. Normally we mortals write something static and let peeps comment on it you get the comments then edit your post.

Way cool. I'll let you know when he Nobel prize comes your way :)

Anonymous said...

Haha Lady Luxie!

Your play on words here was witty and cute and fun to read!

I think that if you were two people, then you would just find more things that you wanted to do, and then you would need four of you.

And then you might want to save the world, so you would need thousands of you... Never ending! lol...

You have an energetic and lovely spirit Lady Luxie.

darkfoam said...

just think...
if there were 3 luxies, how many sons would that make?
i'd fix you coffee, but i'm settling down for the evening. methinks i'll have a glass of beer.....hmmm, yep...
i'm gonna get it right about now.

Bardouble29 said...

Love coming here to read!!!

Lady Prism said...

Foam: Another night over here..chirping birds a quiet too!

SJ: Nobel prize eh?..hee! hee!..I'll settle even for an ice cream as a prize..ye!

Oh' hello Thankwee..Thank you for dropping by and reading! :>

Foam...huh?..I think I'll just settle with one me and two sons...

Bardouble" am thinking of the questions..glad to see you here!..:>

Flea said...

Tell me what hubzy said of your idea!