Monday, June 25, 2007

My Wild Ride of A Life


What a lonely quiet Monday morning.

I seem to be here but not.

The note about Miss Foam halting her bloggy' sharing ( albeit just for the summer...) brought in an even wee' damper...I'll miss Miss Foam..Her stories always hold a fascination...It has such character. I look forward to the day she will blog back.


Yesterday Hubzzy and I took a moment from all the hectic rush and watched a ballet performance at the Cultural Center of the Philippines. My niece and her classmates at the Claraval School of Ballet, along with those from the British School pulled in a cute performance of twirling tutu's.

Reminded me of when I was eight and was twirling in tights me'self...
Yup..a full red getup...Was teased even that a "toro" ( bull ) would sure come tusk me for being all a flame. It was a summer thingy so that first level of lessons was never followed through...Not one for twirling and bending anyway...


Right now..I have to finish a few things..mostly my material for tomorrows training...Wednesday I intend to start packing...Planning on giving away stuff I can do without...

Gosh..my life is a pirouette of events...
Sometimes I wish time would slow down....


Wednesday night I promise to take a moment alone and breath. ..
Out in my terrace..perhaps for the last time... to think..to thank.....to take it easy..take it slow...
Everything is too darn fast..
even my weekend was just a whizz'....

Snookz'...

My ride is always..always wild...



5 comments:

Guatyen said...

twirling tutu's? me friends and i did a hula dance in school, i was 8. eeekks! so embarassing!

ahh... some quiet moments with homie before satuday... sniffle... sounds kinda sad, yet kinda romantic.

have a lovely quiet wedzday

darkfoam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
X. Dell said...

Well, I too was saddened by the temporary departure of our good friend, but I have faith that she'll be back.

I've performed in a few ballets as a musician. My memories of performing with ballerinas aren't as pleasant as yours, and that's a good thing. Because of that, you were able to enjoy the gig.

exskindiver said...

so you twirled too huh?
i always wanted to but because we were nine kids, extra lessons like that were not available to us.
i always enjoyed watching it though.
i tried to get my daughters to get lessons (so i can live through them :) ) but they didn't go for it.

oh well.

hope you have a stress-free farewell to your old place.
this is a great motivator to elliminate stuff.
i need to pretend i am moving.

Helene said...

funny my ride is really really boring right now and its damn near killing me!