Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BlueDream



I have a simple dream. The dream of all my simple dreams. The dream that has been nesting deep within my heart ever since my soul came to be.

Secretly..

There is someone else harboring the same dream. Not telling me about it. Keeping it inside.This dream of his he guards so tight. Inside his mind, he thinks it. His dream.

Blue. Calm. Peace. Waves. Sand. Wet. Wild. Sunshine. Frolic. Stroll. Breeze.Palms.

I got the call yesterday...we will take a look at something, says he.

My dream. His dream. Our dream.

...birthing reality....




Blue dreaming and me...



5 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

intriguing.......do tell us more....

Amber Cargile said...

Yes, I want to hear more, especially if it involves a beautiful beach! You live in such a lovely place!

Anonymous said...

Please, share the dream with us.

Cocoa is a very good choice now and here!
And snuggle up

HLiza said...

Oh we have that dream too!

Cathy B said...

hmmm. parang i know what the dream is. that's my dream too :) by the way, thanks for dropping by. i will be back in manila next week. do you want to meet up? i'm such a fan of your blog :) send me a message na lang. would love to meet you!